Hohman Plating offers an extensive line of options for cleaning and preparing your base metal. Please contact us for additional details.
- Anodic Cleaning – Generally alkaline solutions are used to remove oils and other surface contaminants by the oxygen generated at the surface of the hardware.
- Blasting – Currently 5 blasting cabinets to perform the following:
- Glass Bead Blast
- Steel Grit Blast
- Aluminum Oxide Blast
- Vapor Blast
- Descaling – An alkaline solution used to remove scale from steel.
- Pickling – Performed with mild acid etching to remove heavy scale, rust off of steel, and heat-treat discoloration.
- Polishing & Buffing – Done on a variety of base metals and coatings.
- Sand Rolling – To clean and remove burrs.
- Stripping – To remove metallic coatings from the base metal.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning – Performed in mild alkaline solution on a wide variety of parts.
Search by Function Search by Type